Baden Rubbers

A term applied to coarse rough towels and gloves, used for drying the skin after bathing, on the Continent.

Dictionary of the English textile terms. 2014.

Look at other dictionaries:

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.